Pack 500 g
Warning: Last items in stock!
No reward points for this product.
Dehydrated ginger with a touch of sugar, ideal for lunch or just to prepare dressings, breads, pastries, salads, sauces and more ...
This herb, flavor and spicy, exotic and very fragrant smell, has been used for medicinal and culinary purposes for thousands of years. The herb, up to 1m high is grown in warm lands. Ginger part is useful for such purposes is the root (rhizome), a tuber thick and bulky so that it can suggest to the imagination graceful forms; out, these rhizomes, fleshy and thick, are dusky, and white to yellowish inside. The floor has elongated like corn leaves, which, when barely wrap their pods germinate stem. Showy flowers are arranged in spikes and conical slated supported by scales. Its fruit is dry.
Ginger is eaten and used peeled and cork. Consuming this root and can be either in dry form, powdered, fresh, candied, tablets, syrups, etc.. In the kitchen is a very useful spice, gives a special soups, salads, purees, stews, fish, steamed vegetables, drinks, sweets, desserts, etc seasoning. In Asian cuisine is a widely used element. Its use is quite extensive and is recommended to be tested for the preparation of food taste the flavor we want.
Chemistry Ginger essential oil (0.5 to 3%) containing terpene derivatives; ream (5 to 8%); bitter principles and phenolic ketone (zingerone, gingerol, shogaol) and other substances.
PROPERTIES AND USES THERAPEUTIC:
• Very good snack
• Excellent tonic stomach stimulates gastric juices.
• It is anti-inflammatory: very useful in cases of rheumatism, relieves pain associated with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, and patients with muscle disorders.
• Relieves muscular and rheumatic pain.
• antimareo: in the V century was used to flavor the food of the sailors to avoid the "evil of the sea" or dizziness, and scurvy. Ginger Enzymes catalyze very fast digestive proteins present in the stomach, thus leaving little time to feel nauseous. If you're traveling by plane or car, take some ginger. It has very good effect on children.
• Is anti-ulcer: relieves symptoms of inflammation, also protects the creation of digestive ulcers. Have been identified anti ulcer about 6 components contained in ginger.
• Antioxidant: helps rejuvenate and combat the causes of the degradation of tissue free radicals. Ginger contains strong antioxidant properties.
• Circulatory system: It is beneficial for combating diseases of the coronary arteries without affecting lipid and blood sugar.
• Helps relieve flu and cough.
• It is used for the treatment of dyspepsia, indigestion, or indigestion.
• Helps fight swelling of the abdomen gases.
• Fight flatulence and nausea.
• have aphrodisiac properties, excellent stimulant, provides encouragement, vitality and longevity.
• Helps fight infections.
• Prevents heart attacks.
• Prevents skin cancer.
• Ideal diets for weight loss as it helps to lose extra fat.
• The brew tea or fresh ginger root has been used in China and India for centuries as a digestif to help digestion.
• making ginger is not recommended in cases of fever, as it tends to elevate the body temperature, so it may aggravate the discomfort.
The recommended dose ranges from 250 to 1000 milligrams daily, depending on the purpose and conditions of the person.
No customer reviews for the moment.