Pack 1/2 Kg
Warning: Last items in stock!
No reward points for this product.
Dehydrated Papaya 100% natural without chemical additives, exquisite as the papaya is cut and dried when it reaches its optimum ripeness.
It can be eaten alone, with cereals, cheeses, yogurt, or for sauces, cakes, breads, jams, fruit salad.
Some of its properties are:
Combats constipation as it acts as a mild laxative.
· Streamline external and internal scarring (eg gastric ulcers)
· Papaya facilitates tan because it contains lots of Retinina (facilitates the action of melanin)
Eliminates intestinal parasites. It also helps eliminate the amoebae that are responsible for many chronic diarrhea as their fresh seeds are rich in a nutrient called Carpasemina.
· Strengthens immunity due to its high content of Vitamin C.
· Papaya aids digestion and relieves pain and inflammation of the stomach because it contains an enzyme called papain. Papain is an enzyme similar to human pepsin unfolded proteins and promotes digestive process. That's why people feel that they help digest meat and heavy meals. So we must take our digestion papaya whenever needed gastroduodenal and pancreatic secretions (the typical very slow digestion)
· Papain also has analgesic properties, or is pain relievers.
· Very useful in case of gastroenteritis, colitis and irritable colon due to its soothing and antiseptic effect on the intestines.
· Papaya is a great friend of our skin as it helps to cleanse the inside. The juice can remove skin blemishes and improve eczema.
· The papaya fruit is ideal if you want to do some diet because it is low in calories and rich in nutrients.
· Effect alkalizing the body (ideal for people with acidosis).
No customer reviews for the moment.