Pack 1/2 Kg
Warning: Last items in stock!
No reward points for this product.
Pumpkin seeds can be consumed in any form, both cooked and raw, alone or as an accompaniment to desserts, cakes, breads, meat dishes, wards, smoothies, yogurts, etc, and have many properties as:
• They are rich in carbohydrates and amino acids.
• They contain beneficial fats and oils for health, essential for the proper functioning of the heart and nervous system.
• Rich in vitamins B, C, D, E, and K.
• With high content of minerals like calcium, potassium, phosphorus, iron and niacin.
• It is very rich in zinc, a mineral that helps strengthen demand and strengthen the body's immune system, increasing the defenses and preventing infections and infectious diseases.
• Improve the function of the urethra and bladder.
• May help prevent the formation of kidney stones.
• Its nutrients and fatty acids help nourish the skin and the cardiovascular system.
• Help prevent hardening of the arteries and regulate cholesterol levels.
• Pumpkin seeds contain a high amount of tryptophan, an amino acid, among other things, helps to combat and eliminate depression.
• Milk (or drink) pumpkin seeds (see recipe at end of article) is very nutritious and has medicinal uses, served in case of intestinal worms (including tapeworm), plus it is good remedy for men with prostate problems as it disinfects and relieves the prostate and urinary tract in general, helping to prevent cancer in this area. Furthermore, his contribution oils (linoleic and linolenic) and minerals such as phosphorus and iron make it a nutritious food for the body in general.
No customer reviews for the moment.